Web Site Services: Search Engine OptimizationSearch Engine Optimization (SEO) is pretty widely misunderstood. There are people out there that think you need to submit your site to Google, or pay Google to rank it. Some people think Meta Tags are really important, and some believe you can fool the spiders into first page placements.
While many make it very complicated, it should be very simple. When talking about SEO, "relevance" is the key term. In other words, is the page being ranked really about the search term? How does Google determine the relevance of a particular web page for a particular web term? By just a few key attributes:
- Do the tags on the page include the term?
- Do the tags on the page all match?
- Was the term included in the path used to arrive at the term?
- Do other sites link to this page from pages that use the term?
- Does this page link to other pages, on this site or others, that use the term?
Our SEO services help you identify the best terms. We can find out:
- What terms people actually use most
- What terms are under-represented by web sites (thus presenting the greatest opportunity)
- Roughly what sort of volume of web traffic can be gained from a first page placement
- What needs to be done to get that placement
Find out how we do it.
Download our Brochure